B2Gold Corp. - results of work
2017 First Quarter Highlights
- Consolidated gold production of 132,736 ounces, 6% (or 7,955 ounces) above budget and 4% (or 4,892 ounces) higher than the same period in 2016
- Consolidated gold revenue of $146.3 million on sales of 119,937 ounces at an average price of $1,219 per ounce
- Company is on track to meet its 2017 annual guidance of between 545,000 to 595,000 ounces of gold production
- Fekola Project mine construction remains 3 months ahead of schedule for an anticipated October 1, 2017 production start and remains on budget
- On March 29, 2017, received the 2016 Award for "Friend of the Environment" and the 2016 Award for "Exporter of the Year" in Nicaragua
Thank you for your attention! Information department of BeGold.